Throughout the built environment, new technologies are connecting building systems and occupants in ways that generate new and exciting opportunities. From enabling buildings to perform for occupants and owners in previously unimaginable ways, to leveraging buildings to accelerate smart cities and the clean energy transition for a cleaner and healthier planet, the opportunities are countless and inspiring. The Smart Buildings Exchange brings together the key audiences to challenge the hype, bear witness to the innovation, and explore the business case for accelerating the adoption and commercialization of smart buildings technologies and practices.
SBX Advisory Committee
Advisory Committee members helping to develop the conference programming and content include:
- Luis Adan, Smart Buildings Center Education Program Board of Directors
- Gabe Boeckman, McKinstry
- Cassandra Delaune, Seattle 2030 District
- Leslie Wright, Puget Sound Energy
- Craig Engelbrecht, LONG Building Technologies
- Perry England, MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions
- Joseph Fernandi, Seattle City Light
- Lucy Gedney, ATS Automation, Inc.
- David Longmire, Museum of Flight
- Tom Marseille, Sazan Group
- Chris Meek, Integrated Design Lab
- Spyros Sakellariadis, ICONICS, Inc.
- Emily Salzberg, Washington State Department of Commerce
- Art Smith, DB Engineering