The Webex virtual event platform is the central hub for engaging with and accessing conference sessions. Please follow the instructions below to access the Webex virtual event platform through your web browser or mobile app. Please note the event starts at 9am Pacific Time on August 15th & 16th. The agenda in Webex will automatically show the session times in Pacific Time and in your local time zone.
Option 1: Web Browser Access Instructions
- Access the SBX virtual platform by visiting this website: https://app.socio.events/MjUyOTk%3D
- Create an account using your e-mail, login with an existing account, or continue with Facebook, LinkedIn, or your Google account.
- When prompted for an access code enter the event code: SBX2023
Option 2: Mobile App Access Instructions
- Download the official SBX Mobile App for iPhone or Android by visiting this website
- After the app is installed, sign up and create your profile
- Under Looking for an event? tap Search for events
- Search for Smart Buildings Exchange
- Tap JOIN and enter the event code: SBX2023
Be sure to explore everything our Webex Events virtual event platform has to offer. Below is a description of each feature:
- Agenda: Head to the agenda to view all the available sessions. Click on a session to access the live stream link, read a session description, and view speakers. You can also add the session to your personal agenda, and rate the session after watching.
- Sponsors: Learn more about the companies and organizations that make SBX 2023 possible. Read company descriptions, visit their websites, chat with representatives, and more.
- Announcements: Stay up to date with what’s happening next by viewing the announcements.
- Attendees: Browse alphabetically or search attendees by name and send connection requests. After connecting, you’ll be able to chat.
- Speakers: View speakers alphabetically or search by name, and then click to read more about them.
- Wall: This is the place to get your message out! We invite all attendees to post on the wall – tell everyone who you are looking to connect with, ask for advice, post about your company or a job opportunity, or just share why you are excited to attend SBX 2023!
- Video Networking: This feature simulates “bumping into” someone during the event. Head here during breaks and click the Join button. Be sure to allow Webex to access your camera and microphone, and you’ll be automatically connected to other people also in the room. Please note, this feature works best with the Chrome browser.
If you have any questions or need assistance accessing the Webex Events virtual platform or conference sessions, please contact email@example.com or (405) 641-8244.