Registered attendees will receive access instructions for the Socio event platform prior to the event on Aug. 24th.
Be sure to explore everything our event platform Socio has to offer. Below is a description of each feature:
- Agenda: Head to the agenda to view all the available sessions. Click on a session to access the live stream link, read a session description, view speakers, and see any associated documents. You can also add the session to your personal agenda, and rate the session after watching.
- Sponsors: Learn more about the companies that make SBX 2021 possible. Read company descriptions, visit their website, chat with company representatives, and more.
- Announcements: Stay up to date with what’s happening next by viewing the announcements.
- Attendees: Browse alphabetically or search attendees by name and send connection requests. After connecting, you’ll be able to chat on Socio.
- Speakers: View speakers alphabetically or search by name, and then click to read more about them.
- Wall: This is the place to get your message out! We invite all attendees to post on the wall – tell everyone who you are looking to connect with, ask for advice, post about your company or a job opportunity, or just share why you are excited to attend SBX 2021!
- Video Networking: This feature simulates “bumping into” someone during the event. Head here during breaks and click the Join button. Be sure to allow Socio to access your camera and microphone, and you’ll be automatically connected to other people also in the room. Please note, this feature works best with the Chrome browser.
If you have any questions or need assistance accessing Socio or conference sessions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.503.226.2377.